LFG la force galactique et ses deux wing RLFG & LMD5MP Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Lucas Hernandez admits that he could have gone to Real Madri
LFG la force galactique et ses deux wing RLFG & LMD5MP Index du Forum  » Vie de l'alliance  » Espionnage  » Lucas Hernandez admits that he could have gone to Real Madri
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

Message Posté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lucas Hernandez admits that he could have gone to Real Madri
Répondre en citant

With France's friendly against Iceland on Thursday and their Nations League clash with Germany next Tuesday on the horizon, sbo222 Atletico Madrid left-back Lucas Hernandez has admitted that he rejected an offer from Real Madrid. The current world champion made the revelation during an interview with RMC."I didn't listen to it much. I was 100 percent committed to my club and also had just renewed my contract," he said."My agent told me and as soon as he said Madrid were interested I said I couldn't do it. "Atletico are my city, my club, they have given me everything."I am an honest person and I couldn't go to Madrid."However, sbo222 the French international left the door slightly ajar when asked what would happen if Los Rojiblancos received an offer for him. "I hope to be at Atletico for a long time, but you know football moves very quickly. If an irresistible offer arrived..." he finished. sbo222
sbobet777

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
LFG la force galactique et ses deux wing RLFG & LMD5MP Index du Forum  » Vie de l'alliance  » Espionnage  » Lucas Hernandez admits that he could have gone to Real Madri
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX